No products in the cart.
We can help Gloriavale leavers get settled into life outside of the community. This can include:
- Initial Landing: Birth Certificates, Phones, Clothing, Groceries, Petrol, Family Activities, Liaising with Banks, WINZ, IRD etc
- Home: Emergency Accommodation for a period of weeks, Assistance finding a rental home, Furniture & Household Items
- Vehicles: Interim transport organised by way of loan vehicle. Contribution towards purchase of a family van and/or work vehicle. Insurance assistance.
- Job: Support to find a suitable job, including training and recruitment support if necessary.
- Education: School Uniforms, School Books & Stationary, Schooling set-up costs (bags, lunchboxes etc). Help find a sponsor for the children’s school fees for the first 6 months.
- Drivers’ Licence: Licence Costs, Free driving lessons (within the first year)
- Medical: Doctors and Dentist check-ups (within the first few months)